Some days you have few reasons to go on... This day is one.
My Love for you is the strongest reason I have to go on and not to finish today my life. My Love for you makes everyday a wonderful days even if there is some that tray to make it the wrost day.
My Love for you helps me to smile a little, and today is very difficult to smile for me.
I just want to lei down and stay between your strong arms. I need this with all my heart and body. I feel the necessity. I need your strong arms, but you are note here and I feel so lonely so empty. My heart is like a black hole... My heart hurts so much and I have fear that it will break soon or later. I hope it will break for the joy not for the sorrow.
I need you to go on....
Aily
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento